Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grand Caption Tournament Winner!

The results are in, we've tallied our votes, and the Farang Team is finally ready to announce the results of the Grand Caption Tournament, albeit a little late. We are pleased to present the Grand Prize to two(!) winners. Drum roll, please....

Winner #1 is Rick for his caption, "You dropped something from the kaiten-zushi place." Rick played by all the official rules and submitted the very best caption within the contest's three-day time limit. Congratulations, Rick!

Winner #2 is Cindy for her caption, "Ok, NO MORE BEETS for you!" This caption made us laugh the hardest but was unfortunately not submitted within the time limit. We couldn't overlook it, though, so please give Cindy a huge round of applause!

Honorable mention to Lynne for her captions, "I told you, I don't want any more beets!" and, "I swear I didn't see Cindy's comment!" We like the beet-oriented train of thought and the credit given to Cindy for getting there first.

Both Rick and Cindy will be receiving the Grand Prize: a personal visit from the Farang Team! Rick and Cindy will have the opportunity to host Ian, Tiara, and Charlie in their own homes this summer!! It will be the event of a lifetime.

For her contributions, Lynne will be receiving the Honorable Mention prize which, coincidentally, is the same as the Grand Prize. The Farang Team truly understands the spirit of generosity.

Thank you all for your participation. We hope to hear from you again in the next Grand Caption Tournament.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Yay! I won something! Can't wait to claim my prize!

Anonymous said...

I humbly accept my impending fortune. Please thank the entire Farang committee and their toadies for me.

Rick

Cindy said...

Wow, I'm famous!!!